Hi

An iPhone student version is on the way...my developer started it today

jim

*Jim Sibley*

*I am lucky to be a Board Member for the Vancouver Fringe*

*Ask me about independent theatre in Vancouver...*

*Change our world for the better: Spring for the Fringe!
<https://tickets.vancouverfringe.com/TheatreManager/1/login&donation=20>*

*First time gifts & renewal increases made before May 31 will be doubled!
<http://www.vancouverfringe.com/fringe-match-makers>*

Jim Sibley and Amanda Bradley
106-2575 West 4th Ave.
Vancouver, BC