My peer ratings are in two parts.  The first part is gathered in class via clickers (quantitative).  The second part requires the student to go online and complete a 2- question survey via Google forms.  I tell them in advance that the quality of their responses (it adds 2 points out 30 to their rating).  Overall I get well worded and behaviorally relevant responses.  Those who fail to response don't get the extra points.

Sent from my iPhone