I found this iClicker blog post
<https://www1.iclicker.com/blogs/do-students-learn-by-talking-to-each-other/>
of research on peer instruction interesting because of the similarity
between how the researchers used iClickers and how TBL works during the
Readiness Assurance Process. The research reported in the blog indicates
that students are better able to solve/answer problems after first solving
a similar but different problem with their peers. Seems like the same
theory behind the iRAT and tRAT of TBL. In other words, I think this
research extends to TBL providing evidence for the efficacy of TBL's RAP.

Has anyone done similar research with the RAP of TBL?

Cheers

Neil

*Neil Haave, PhD* | Associate Professor | Dept of Science, Augustana
Faculty, University of Alberta | Rm C155, Science Wing, Classroom Building,
Augustana Campus | 4901 - 46 Avenue, Camrose, AB, CANADA   T4V 2R3 |
[log in to unmask] | http://www.augustana.ualberta.ca/profs/nhaave/

"We do not learn from experience . . . we learn from reflecting on
experience" - John Dewey