Have a look at chapter 9 - Team-Based Learning the in the First Year
English Classroom<http://books.google.ca/books?id=uKB4Etc8QGwC&pg=PA143&dq=team-based+learning+in+the+social+sciences+and+humanities&source=gbs_toc_r&cad=4#v=onepage&q=team-based%20learning%20in%20the%20social%20sciences%20and%20humanities&f=false>in
Sweet and Michaelsen's 2012 book Team-Based
Learning in the Social Sciences and
Humanities<http://books.google.ca/books?id=uKB4Etc8QGwC&source=gbs_navlinks_s>
.

Cheers

Neil

*Neil Haave, PhD* | Associate Professor | Dept of Science, Augustana
Faculty, University of Alberta | Rm C155, Science Wing, Classroom Building,
Augustana Campus | 4901 - 46 Avenue, Camrose, AB, CANADA   T4V 2R3 |
[log in to unmask] | http://www.augustana.ualberta.ca/profs/nhaave/

"We do not learn from experience . . . we learn from reflecting on
experience" - John Dewey