Very similar to http://www.gradecam.com/

On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 3:33 PM, Jonathan B Waugh <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Greetings,

My first post to this ListServe so I apologize if this has already been discussed.

I am interested to know if anyone has successfully used the free “Quick Key” phone app for grading Scantron-type readiness assessment tests in class rather than clicker devices or dragging a Scantron device into the classroom.

Checkout this brief demo to get an idea of the grading speed:

http://9to5mac.com/2013/02/24/quick-key-grading-app-uses-iphones-camera-to-skip-the-scantron/

And http://k12tech.info/quick-key-the-mobile-scantron-for-educators/

Jonathan

--

Herb Coleman, Ph.D
Dir. Instructional Computing and Technology