Hi

I just went to a talk on learning space....the presenter had his pedagogy all wrong...with class bigger than 50 just don't work...I politely listened while wanting to shake my head :-)

BUT he had just a brilliant gem an idea of on classroom furniture for flat classrooms...they do tables at normal height, medium height, and bar height....and end up with a poor man's version of the theatre in the round classes

What a wonderful way with just a slight furniture change to generate better sight lines for the students...

jim sibley