Hi Jim,

Thanks for the quick response. I didn’t provide enough detail- there was ambiguity in the question, and I granted an appeal from another team as they outlined where the ambiguity was and how it could be changed. However this team didn’t detail this but simply referred to the Scantron results. I was interested as this is my 5th year of using TBL and it’s the first time a team has tried this argument.

Susan

Susan Hazel BVSc BSc(Vet) PhD GradCert (Public Health) MANZCVSc

Senior Lecturer in Animal Behaviour, Welfare and Ethics

School of Animal & Veterinary Sciences

THE UNIVERSITY OF ADELAIDE

Roseworthy SA 5371 Australia

Ph    : +61 8 8313 7828

Fax   : +61 8 8313 7972

e-mail: [log in to unmask]

CRICOS Provider Number 00123M
IMPORTANT: This message may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you think it was sent to you by mistake, please delete all copies and advise the sender. For the purposes of the SPAM Act 2003, this email is authorised by The University of Adelaide.