From:  "Sibley, James Edward" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:  Tuesday, 15 April 2014 00:19
To:  <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:  Wonderful furniture idea for flat classrooms

Hi

I just went to a talk on learning space....the presenter had his pedagogy
all wrong...with class bigger than 50 just don't work...I politely listened
while wanting to shake my head :-)

BUT he had just a brilliant gem an idea of on classroom furniture for flat
classrooms...they do tables at normal height, medium height, and bar
height....and end up with a poor man's version of the theatre in the round
classes

What a wonderful way with just a slight furniture change to generate better
sight lines for the students...

jim sibley