Hello fellow TBL educators,
I have recently started TBL in a first year medical student course. The students and office of medical education posed the question if the reporting of GRAT scores in-class is a violation of student privacy, citing it violates FERPA. Has anyone encountered this issue? I am curious if other educators anticipated this and changed their method of reporting the GRATs. I do not have graded applications, but envision this could also be an issue in the application phase, if graded.
I appreciate any input for this newbie to TBL.

Sincerely,
Lindsey Pershern
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center

UT Southwestern Medical Center
The future of medicine, today.