Hi

Each semester I have co-op student to do faculty support, mostly around Blackboard Learn.

I usually give them a sponge activity to keep them busy between faculty consults…some semester there is no time for the sponge activity

This semester a combination of two great students and things being fairly quiet…they made huge progress

The sponge activity was to build an IPAD version of tRAT and an application activity reporting system

Here is first looks

####################

Hi Jim,

We have finished the first version of our two iPad apps: Quizm Teach and Quizm Learn.
Here is a link to a demo video of the apps:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5b39jlhmvpd8vog/QuizmDemoHQ.mov

Please download it from Dropbox, which will make a better quality.

Let us know what you think and we look forward to hearing the feedback from the TBL Conference.

Have a great weekend!

Bruce and Cole

##################

I will have an iPAD with this loaded at the conference…so if you want to see it, try it…..give us some feedback that would be great

Jim

--
Jim Sibley
Director

Phone 604.822.9241
Fax 604.822.7006

Email: [log in to unmask]<applewebdata:[log in to unmask]>

Check out www.teambasedlearning.org

© Copyright 2014, Jim Sibley, All rights reserved The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachments (collectively "message") is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient (or recipients) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this message in error and that any review, use, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail, and delete the meesage.