Dear All

Without sounding trite, I am beginning to think we might be far wiser to say simply:

This is an active learning course. You will be required to cooperate, collaborate and come to class prepared.

Wait...isn't that the de facto position of education anyway?

Regards,

Paul

 'Ideas are rarely accepted by an establishment that did not create them.' Thomas Kuhn

"If we teach today as we taught yesterday, we rob our students of tomorrow." - John Dewey

Sent from my iPad