If the members of the team have not only figured out how to beat your
system but also can count on each other to abide by their agreement to make
sure that everyone gets the same score, I think you have been successful in
creating cohesive teams. I consider it a success when my teams are working
so well that they outsmarted my system.

David Raeker-Jordan
Legal Methods Professor
Widener University School of Law