Hi

First link is indeed dead

Article is
Team-based learning in asynchronous online settings
NEW DIRECTIONS FOR TEACHING AND LEARNING
Volume 2008, Issue 116, Winter 2008, Pages: 87–95, Sunay Palsolé and Carolyn Awalt

I attached a copy of article

jim

Jim Sibley
Director
Centre for Instructional Support
Faculty of Applied Science
University of British Columbia
2205-6250 Applied Science Lane
Vancouver, BC Canada
V6T 1Z4

Phone 604.822.9241
Fax 604.822.7006

Email:
[log in to unmask]" style="color: blue; text-decoration: underline; ">[log in to unmask]

Check out www.teambasedlearning.org

© Copyright 2014, Jim Sibley, All rights reserved The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachments (collectively "message") is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient (or recipients) named above. If the reader of this messa
ge is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this message in error and that any review, use, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail, and delete the meesage.