I let the teams decide what to do with missed tRATs when it comes time for
the peer evaluation. If there was an illegitimate absence the team will
levy a penalty through the peer evaluation. I only worry about iRATs. If it
is a legitimate absence then I simply do not count that missed iRAT toward
their final mark. I do not allow make up RATs.

Cheers

Neil

--
Neil Haave, PhD | Associate Professor | Science Dept, Augustana Faculty,
University of Alberta | Rm C155, Science Wing, Classroom Building,

DISCLAIMER: Any and all spelling mistakes contained in this email were
inserted at the whim of my iPhone.