I completely agree with Sandy. The only thing I'd add is the importance of
sticking with 4-S applications. In fact, when you use a "Gallery-walk"
deliverable, anonymous simultaneous reports--you should have more than
one--are actually easier to do than in a classroom setting. If you have
teams submit their "poster" (e.g., treatment plan steps, concept map,
diagnosis & the one or two most critical pieces of evidence, what you would
say and to whom you would say it, etc.) to you. Then you can create a web
page with the team (and your) responses and send out the url. In the next
stage, you could have the teams identify and submit an "Achilles heel"
question. Once the questions are in, the second simultaneous report would
involve posting the questions on a web site and sending out the url. along
with instructions as to what you wanted students to do next.

Larry

--
Larry K. Michaelsen, Professor of Management