I think it is helpful to post TEAM scores. However, revealing individual
scores is not a good idea and I've never written anything that would
advocate doing it. Further, in the US it would be illegal.

Larry

On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 3:53 PM, Gwen S Shonkwiler <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>  A colleague of mine made a statement yesterday regarding team members
> being *required* to reveal their IRAT score during the latter part of a
> TBL session so that their teammates could use this information when
> completing the Peer Assessment. She said she had read it in the TBL
> literature. This was news to me and did not seem accurate but I wanted to
> ask this group if any of you follow this protocol when using TBL with your
> students?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Gwen
>

> *Gwen Shonkwiler, PhD*
>
> Director, Evaluation and Assessment
>
> University of Nevada School of Medicine
>
> MS 0342
>
> Reno, NV 89557
>
> PH 775 682 7730

Larry K. Michaelsen, Professor of Management
Dockery 400G, University of Central Missouri
Warrensburg, MO 64093
660/543-4315 voice, 660/543-8465 fax
For info on:
Team-Based Learning (TBL) <www.teambasedlearning.org>