From: Team-Based Learning [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Herbert Coleman
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 9:38 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Clickers in TBL classes

I use clickers for both my IRATS and my T-RATS (I wrote about that last semester). Students like getting the immediate response and not waiting until I grade scantrons to get their results.  They also help in ensuring that students have answered every question before they turn in their tests.  The reporting software helps me with item analysis and guides my follow up lectures.  We also use them for opinion polls and Mid-term and final reviews. I just started using them for peer reviews last semester.  It has greatly helped in getting those in.