Thank you Jamie, that is a very helpful list.

Kind regards,

Christa Wood

Associate Lecturer

School of Management and Marketing

Faculty of Business

Northfields Ave / Room No 145 / Building No 40

University of Wollongong NSW 2522

T + 61 2 4221 4318

W  www.uow.edu.au

UOW Email signature logo and connect message

Notice: This email is intended for the addressee and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please delete it and notify the sender