I just want to say how impressed I am with David and Jennifer and Karla's
TBL is about helping students THINK AND MAKE GOOD DECISIONS i.e., USE the
tools of the discipline. Further, I'm really impressed with the practical
suggestions they have given for doing that.

Larry

--
Larry K. Michaelsen, Professor of Management