Dear Esteemed Educators,

JUST ONE MONTH LEFT TILL THE EARLY BIRD PROMOTION ENDS!

The Academic Medicine Education Institute cordially invites you to participate in the next upcoming Fellowship in Team-Based Learning (FTBL) program 2014-2016.  The Fellowship comprises of 3 unique, developmental series which will run over the course of 2 years with each series lasting for about a week. We’ve confirmed the start of the next run (i.e. Series 1) to be on 7 – 11 April 2014.

Participants will learn basic and intermediate TBL skills, receive mentoring from TBL experts, and be part of a growing collaborative TBL research community.

Kindly visit our website at http://www.duke-nus.edu.sg/education/faculty-development/fellowship-team-based-learning-tbl for more details.

We are offering a limited number of scholarships for applicants coming from underserved countries. Applications will be reviewed by our Course Directors on an individual case-by-case basis.

Here are some testimonials from our previous participants:

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgUoKnZww5A

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47QLUu6v3gk

Those interested in participating in this year's FTBL are kindly invited to submit their:

1. Curriculum vitae or resume

2. Brief introduction about yourself, your interest in team-based learning, and why you would like to participate in the Fellowship

3. (For Scholarship applicants only) Provide a description of the reasons why you should be considered for a scholarship

Submit these materials to [log in to unmask] as soon as possible. Successful applicants will be notified via email within a few weeks after all the required documents have been submitted.

We eagerly look forward to your positive response!

Warmest Regards,

Sandy COOK, PhD | Senior Associate Dean, Curriculum Development |

Medical Education, Research, and Evaluation (MERE) |

Duke-NUS Graduate Medical School

8 College Road

Singapore 169857

W: (65) 6516 8722| F: (65) 6227 2698 |

Assistant Manager: Belinda Yeo | [log in to unmask]
| 6516-8511
Important:  This email is confidential and may be privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately; you should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person.  Thank you.