Please, can you delete me from this newsletter?

Thanks

Irene Schiavetti
Biologist
University of Genoa
Biostatistics Unit
Department of Health Sciences (DISSAL)
Via Pastore, 1
16132 GENOVA
tel. +39 010-3538124
cell. +39 340-4882539

Clinical Trial: MEsenchymal StEm cells for Multiple Sclerosis (MESEMS)

www.mesems.org

2013/12/30 Musarrat ul Hasnain <[log in to unmask]>

I am in Los Angeles for few weeks time and looking forward to an opportunity of watching TBL session in some medical school in the area or around. In this way I can exchange the views and learn from the perceptions of faculty and students out of my institution and country. this year we have started TBL in some subjects after piloting it successfully in our institution. Please respond if there is some TBLer around.
Dr. Musarrat ul Hasnain,
Director/Head, Department of Medical Eduction,
Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad, Pakistan