  http://www.cs.utep.edu/vladik/2013/olg13-04.pdf

From: Laura Madson [mailto:[log in to unmask]]

paper presents a very neat idea that is well worth sharing with the rest of the team-based learning community if you'd like. There is a TBL list-serv connecting TBL practitioners internationally (more info here: http://www.teambasedlearning.org/listserv). I encourage you to share your article on the list-serv!

Laura Madson, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Psychology
New Mexico State University