Hello all,

We are currently undergoing a full curriculum transformation of our medical school and are interested in introducing our large medical school faculty to TBL.  We are looking for video clips of exemplary TBL sessions to help them visualize the natural flow and facilitation of discussions before diving into "learning by doing".  Do any of you have video clips (or know of video clips) you would be willing to share? We have used the U Texas clip on the site though some of our faculty would like to see a bit more of the in session process with discussions and facilitation.

Thank you so much,

Erin M Bonura, MD
Instructor, Infectious Diseases
Senior Education Scholar, General Internal Medicine
Oregon Health and Science University
503-494-4296 (direct)
503-494-6550 (division)