From: Team-Based Learning [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sibley, James Edward
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2013 6:30 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: New TBL 101 handout to throw darts at

Hi
I just re-did my TBL 101 for a workshop in January

If you get a moment...take a look....feedback would be most welcomed

Jim

--
Jim Sibley
Director

Phone 604.822.9241
Fax 604.822.7006

Email: [log in to unmask]<applewebdata:[log in to unmask]>

Check out www.teambasedlearning.org

(c) Copyright 2013, Jim Sibley, All rights reserved The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachments (collectively "message") is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient (or recipients) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this message in error and that any review, use, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail, and delete the meesage.