Please, can you delete me from this newsletter?

Thanks

*Irene Schiavetti*
*Biologist *
*University of Genoa *

*Biostatistics UnitDepartment of Health Sciences (DISSAL)Via Pastore, 1 *
*16132 GENOVA*
*tel. +39 010-3538124*
*cell. +39 340-4882539*
*[log in to unmask]* <[log in to unmask]>

*Clinical Trial: MEsenchymal StEm cells for Multiple Sclerosis (MESEMS)*

*www.mesems.org <http://www.mesems.org/> *