Forgot to include the helping behavior criteria:

<<When you provide feedback for your teammates, consider the following
examples of ideal team member behavior.
Be a consistent, regular attendee (and if absent, contact team members).
Be prepared for class every class meeting.
Respect ideas and opinions of other team members; provide backing for
assertions.
Be honest and candid with team members.
Share the work load (contribute frequently and productively to the team’s
work)
Be sensitive and constructive during disagreements.
Reach out for help (do not crash and burn alone) via e-mail, phone.>>