From: Dean Parmelee <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, November 6, 2013 3:16 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: faculty experience/attitudes survey info...

My colleague Azzam Al-Kadi at Unaizah College of Medicine in Saudi Arabia and I need assistance in finding an instrument or survey form that evaluates faculty members' experience with 'active learning' as well as their attitudes.  Goal is to benchmark changes over time from the impact of using TBL.  Ideas?  Help!?  Dean
Dean Parmelee, M.D.
Robert J. Kegerreis Distinguished Professor of Teaching
Associate Dean for Academic Affairs
Boonshoft School of Medicine
Wright State University
Dayton, Ohio