Dear Tricia,

I'm guessing that problem is that you are asking for the wrong kind of a deliverable because you aren't using 4-S assignments. The metaphor we often use for good assignments is that of a jury. They need to make a decision--guilty or innocent. There is no way to divide up that task--the only way to reach a decision is to talk about how the evidence relates to the case. One place to read about 4-S assignments is <http://cit.duke.edu/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Essential_Elements_of_TBL.pdf>.

Larry