Hi Tricia,

I’m afraid I can’t offer you a sample that would serve as a model for an ethics class, specifically… but I can suggest that if you ask a single application question (a specific choice question, mind you) at a time, you tend to defeat the divide-and-conquer method used by students to finish the activity quickly.

That said, I also encourage you to attend the TBLC meeting in March of 2014, for which we have already have more than a couple of exciting abstracts submitted for workshops that will help you tweak and improve your TBL application activities.  Pardon the shameless plug for the conference.

Cordially,

Peter Clapp

Assistant Professor

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, School of Pharmacy
Rueckert-Hartman College for Health Professions
Regis University
3333 Regis Boulevard, H-28
Denver, CO  80221-1099

Office: (303) 625-1312