Hi folks -

I implemented TBL for the first time this term in a "personal ethics at work" class (business school) and it's not going as well as I had hoped, and I think largely due to the fact that I didn't have good application activities for the teams. The ones I created (e.g., case analyses to apply knowledge) seem to have encouraged the teams to not work together but have individuals do different parts of the case analysis on their own; in other words, they do not talk about it, debate it and come up with a team decision before the report out.

Does anyone have a sample that they would be willing to share of a really good application activity that I might find helpful as a model for an ethics class? I think I'm having trouble envisioning what it would look like so that I can effectively design them for each of my 6 course units.

thanks in advance,
Tricia