Dear Tricia,

I'm guessing that problem is that you are asking for the wrong kind of a
deliverable because you aren't using 4-S assignments. The metaphor we often
use for good assignments is that of a jury. They need to make a
decision--guilty or innocent. There is no way to divide up that task--the
only way to reach a decision is to talk about how the evidence relates to
the case. One place to read about 4-S assignments is <
http://cit.duke.edu/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Essential_Elements_of_TBL.pdf
>.

Larry

--
Larry K. Michaelsen, Professor of Management