Dear TBL List members,
During our TBL Faculty Learning Community meeting today, one of our members mentioned the use of CATME, a free Web based program that offers several tools to promote/manage teams.  http://184.171.249.146/~catme/

Has anyone used the peer evaluation components of CATME in your TBL courses? We would appreciate knowing about your experience.
Thanks!
Holly

Holly Bender, DVM, PhD, Diplomate ACVP
Associate Director, Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching
Director, Preparing Future Faculty Program
3024 Morrill Hall
515-294-3584
Professor, Department of Veterinary Pathology
Iowa State University
Ames, Iowa 50011-1250
[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
http://vetmed.iastate.edu/users/hbender