Hi Folks,

I wanted to let you know of two key position openings at UMBC, the first is in my office. If you know of someone who may be a good fit, please see the following position description:

Director of Instructional Technology
http://www.umbc.edu/hr/employment/more.phtml?number=2440

In addition, my colleague Linda Hodges, Director of the Faculty Development Center, has recently posted the following position:

Associate Director, Pedagogical Innovation, Research and Assessment
http://www.umbc.edu/hr/employment/more.phtml?number=2431

Linda and I share the same suite of offices, and these are great opportunities to influence teaching, learning and technology at an innovative institution. In addition, we have worked together on two campus-wide (and well-attended) TBL workshops the last two summers, and there's a growing TBL faculty learning community.

Thanks,

John

--
John Fritz
Asst. VP, Instructional Technology & New Media