I am going on an adventure this year by using TBL for the first time to teach ethics in the workplace. Thanks so much for all of the assistance I've already received online through the website and articles and books posted.

I do have, however, one question that I have not seen addressed - how have experienced TBL instructors accommomdated students with disabilities who may be guaranteed more time or private spaces during quizzes/exams? I'm thinking especially of the iRATs and tRATS....

Any advice would be appreciated.

~Tricia
Tricia Bertram Gallant, Ph.D.
Director, Academic Integrity Office, UC San Diego
Chair, Systemwide Advisory Committee on the Status of Women (SACSW), University of California
Advisory Council Member, International Center for Academic Integrity (ICAI)
University of California, San Diego
301 University Center
9500 Gilman Drive, La Jolla, CA, 92093-0069
858-822-2163; 858-534-7925 (fax)
http://academicintegrity.ucsd.edu<http://academicintegrity.ucsd.edu/>

UC San Diego is an institutional member of the International Center for Academic Integrity<http://www.academicintegrity.org/>