Can anyone tell me where to find a copy of the Learning Style Quiz (based on Kolb) that Larry gave out in one of his workshops?

The quiz/handout has  1) short questions in a quiz then 2) students add up the numbers they learn their Learning Style which is one of 4 styles: Diverging, Assimilating, Converging,  and Accommodating.

I think it was 2 pages. I found a version on the internet to use but it was 50 questions and took too long for students to answer. I used the version I am seeking to create groups during my first TBL class and it worked extremely well.

Thank you.

Ellen Walker

Brooklyn College