From: Team-Based Learning [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Daniel Moraga
Sent: Wednesday, August 07, 2013 9:31 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: TBL on PBL!?

Dear Jim,

I am thinking in doing a spanish traslation of the Baylor´s comparative  table of pbl, tbl and lecture and publish it in a summary book of
Also I would like to add one extra part, about  of estimations of how much expensive each one might be.

According to my own experience, lecture and TBL are pretty much the same cost, being TBL a little higher because the IF-AT card and more copies of previous lectures and more paper because iRAT/gRAT. But both (lecture & TBL) are more inexpensive than PBL because the ratio student´s/tutor.

Do you or anybody from TBL´s community have a better idea of comparatives cost of three methods?
Do you or somebody from Baylor´s knows the author of the table? I would like to ask for permission to traslated and modified and publish in spanish this table.

Thanks for any help,
Un fuerte abrazo y muchos saludos a todos desde Chile, mi hermoso país.

Daniel E. Moraga, Ph.D.
TBL Consulting in Spanish
OFECs Consulting Universidad Iberoamericana
Pathophysiology Teacher at Facultad de Medicina Universidad Diego Portales
Santiago-Chile