Chris:

Many thanks.  This material will be very helpful.

Bruce

From: Team-Based Learning [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of David Raeker-Jordan
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2013 8:31 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: TBL Brown Bag to my Colleagues

Chris,

I love the materials! Thanks for sharing. I've put in a proposal to do a TBL workshop at a conference for law professors. If the proposal is accepted, I will definitely use some of your materials (with attribution, of course).

Thanks again.

David Raeker-Jordan
Legal Methods Professor
Widener University School of Law