From: Team-Based Learning [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nicholas DiFonzo
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2013 2:14 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: TBL Brown Bag to my Colleagues

Hello Fellow TBL-ers,
I will give a 1 Brown Bag to my colleagues in my department (Psychology) and college (Liberal Arts) on Friday 9/13. I intend to fashion much of the seminar with TBL Application Exercises. The title: Team-Based Learning for Higher Levels of Learning. I will have 50 minutes. I am the only faculty (as far as I know) who does TBL at my university. For those of you have crafted such application exercises, could you send them to me? I’d like to compile what I get and send it out to the list, so please indicate if I have your permission to do so. If this information is available on the website, please let me know (I was not able to locate it). Thanks in advance.
--Nick

Nicholas DiFonzo, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology
Department of Psychology