Great question Katie, I look forward to others' responses. I was in a
similar situation last year, and the student in question decided to simply
write the quiz in class with everyone else and did not take the extra time.
In this case the iRATs were fairly short (10 MCQs in 10 minutes) so extra
time was felt not to be needed. But I can imagine in the future, the
special needs of a student might be more considerable and so I also need to
know how to handle it.

Cheers

Neil

*Neil Haave, PhD* | Associate Professor (Biology) | University of Alberta,
Augustana Campus | 4901 - 46 Avenue, Camrose, AB T4V 2R3 | vox: 780 679
1506 | fax: 780 679 1129 | [log in to unmask] |
www.augustana.ualberta.ca/profs/nhaave/