I was thinking that an organized discussion of empiricism, or the scientific method in general, would be a good beginning team application activity in my human anatomy & physiology class.  I thought there was something on this in one of the early chapters of Fink's Creating Significant Learning Experiences, but I cannot find it again.  I also had to return that library book, so I cannot search its pages anymore!  I would be very grateful if anybody could point me to the chapter in Fink's book that references this and can assure me I am not making this up!  Also, I would be grateful for mentions of any other helpful resources, or just some comments on the practice of teaching logic in general.

Thanks,
Dan

Daniel Williams
Department of Biology