HI

One of my faculty just packaged up some application activity examples to send Larry who is working at some schools in South America.

Got me thinking….people that are new to TBL are constantly asking for examples of Application Activities….maybe you don't have time to polish and send a whole module…but just some quick examples can be so powerful for people that are new

Anything to Share?…..I could add to the PDF portfolio attached

Jim
--
Jim Sibley
Director

Phone 604.822.9241
Fax 604.822.7006

Email:
[log in to unmask]" style="color: blue; text-decoration: underline; ">[log in to unmask]

Check out http://www.teambasedlearning.org

© Copyright 2013, Jim Sibley, All rights reserved The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachments (collectively "message") is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient (or recipients) named above. If the reader of this messa
ge is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this message in error and that any review, use, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail, and delete the meesage.