TEAMLEARNING-L Digest - 5 Mar 2013 to 6 Mar 2013 (#2013-32)

Hi everyone,

At the TBL conference last week, the roundtable discussion on using TBL in quantitative courses was so interesting that the participants have decided to stay in touch.  Jim Sibley graciously created a communication vehicle for us called the Quantitative TBL Listserve.  We invite those of you who weren’t able to join us last Friday but who would like to be part of our discussions to join the listserve.  Just follow the link below:

http://www.teambasedlearning.org/quantitativeTBL

Great conference!  Thanks to all who made it possible.

Marie Thomas

Marie D. Thomas, Ph.D.

Professor of Psychology

California Faculty Association Chapter Faculty Rights Representative

California State University San Marcos

San Marcos, CA 92096

760-750-4157 (office)

760-750-3418 (fax)