From: Team-Based Learning [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Noam Perry
Sent: Wednesday, 6 March 2013 4:29 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Intro to TBL application exercise

Thanks everyone for a great conference!

Upon returning I was (surprise) approached by my department chair and asked to present TBL in the next faculty meeting. I don't know exactly how much time I'll have, but probably not more than 30 minutes. Given Larry Michaelsen's comment in the last conference session, I plan to demonstrate TBL using an application exercise. I can use one of my application exercises, but does anyone have one that has TBL as its subject matter? I could assign a (very) brief reading, if necessary.

Thanks,

Noam

Noam Perry
Lecturer