Dr. Rajalingam:  yours is a complex question--and can be answered only in the context of your entire curriculum.    One rough guideline  that our students have shared with me over the last 10 years of TBL is that for each 2-3 hours of in-class TBL ( RAP and applications), the average student spends 6-8 hours learning the advance assignment .  The best students might get ready in 4 hours, the academically challenged ones may require 10.    The answer to "how many RAPs and applications per week?" depends on "How much independent study time do students need to learn content that is NOT delivered through the TBL strategy?"  Paul Koles