Noam,

I'm attaching an article from *The Criminologist*. It is about the
experience of the faculty at the University of Albany who are featured in
the newest videos on the TBL web site. I tells a really compelling "story"
and is right down your disciplinary ally.

Larry

--
Larry K. Michaelsen, Professor of Management