Hello and Good Morning,

I'm in the process of setting up a pilot study as part of my Grad school work and I'm hoping for some expert "wisdom" regarding the use of the RAP in an ESP classroom. The students are from a variety of language backgrounds with generally good English language skills. The six month-course is designed to get them ready for becoming English instructors in their home countries upon completion. I'm not one of the instructors but based on what I'm reading about the effect of TBL and the RAP, I feel that this approach/strategy would work nicely in that environment. The concept is completely new for the students as well as the instructors at this point.

Any advice/guidance is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Sabine