Hi,
Starting this semester, I would like to get a TBL student movie underway. I have a supportive broadcasting department at my college so I am not concerned about any technical issues or movie making issues.

I am, however, looking for your ideas and suggestions about a student movie, if you have any. I do enjoy the videos that already exist on the TBL website. I am looking to make a similar movie that interviews students at my college about their experiences in our TBL course offerings. I would like to use a similar interview format. Are there specific questions I should ask? Questions to avoid? I want the movie to be something new TBL students can watch at the beginning of a course and kind of understand what to expect as well as hear from other students about their own experiences in a TBL classroom.

Any insights, recommendations on questions, or general recommendations  would be appreciated.

MKG

Mary K. Gourley
Psychology Instructor
Gaston College
201 Highway 321 South
Dallas, NC 28034
704-922-2263 Phone | RCB 111 Office

www.gaston.edu

E-mail correspondence to and from this sender may be subject to the North Carolina Public Records law and may be disclosed to third parties. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please contact the sender immediately.

gclogo