Last semester I had a student with ADD who requested similar accommodations. I explained to her that the 10-question iRAT was not extensive or too complicated, and that it was to just confirm her knowledge.  I asked her to take the first iRAT/tRAT without any accommodations (I did put her group in the front row so she was less distracted and she said that helped) and then if she still wanted to pursue accommodations we could do that.  She realized the iRAT was not too difficult, and did not need any accommodations for the class.

Hope this helps!

Meghan Gillette
Doctoral Candidate
Human Development and Family Studies