Good Morning, TBL’ers,

Here at the University at Albany (SUNY) we’ve been trying for some time to capture the key dynamics of TBL via video footage of a specific implementation. Our production quality is still a work in progress, but our goal is primarily to show our local colleagues how it is possible to aim higher with TBL, and what that looks like when it’s working.  We’re now closing in on 200 TBL adopters at Albany this year, and are continually looking for ways to support those individuals and reinforce best practices. This latest 3-clip series represents one of those efforts. It features an early UAlbany TBL adopter, Shawn Bushway, Professor of Criminal Justice, teaching a course in the Economics of Criminal Justice. I hope you find it engaging! Be sure to scroll down the page to find all three clips.

http://www.itlal.org/index.php?q=node/300

Bill Roberson, Ph.D.

Director, Institute for Teaching, Learning and Academic Leadership

University at Albany

www.itlal.org