I use adobe connect primarily to record things because of the flexibility to share my desktop and multiple applications easily. Voice over PowerPoint is also an option if you use PPT.
Rebecca

Rebecca J. Bartlett Ellis, PhD, CNS, RN
Clinical Assistant Professor
Indiana University School of Nursing at Columbus

Sent from my iPhone